Online Apply 2023: eshram.gov.in Portal 2022, E Shram Card Benefits, Download PDF Online & Check Payment Status.
People who are financially weak in the country, who need help. The government helps them in many ways. The government helps these people in many ways. By running many schemes, things like free-cheap ration and financial help are done by the government. At the same time, the portal has also started to take many schemes to the people. One such portal is e-shram card.
Due to this, many financial challenges come before these people in old age. In view of these problems of the workers associated with the unorganized sector, the Government of India has started the E-Shram Card. There are several benefits of the Shramik Card.
E Shram Card Registration Portal, Benefits, Online Apply
Using this scheme the Government of India want to collect data on the workers in the unorganized sector. With help of collected data, the central government will execute other beneficial schemes for the workers.
The Ministry of Labour & Employment is already running various schemes for the welfare of eligible citizens. If a person is already taking benefits from the schemes initiated by the Ministry of Labour can not apply for Shramik Card.
eshram.gov.in – Benefits of E-Shram Card
- Death Insurance of ₹2 lakh will be provided and in case of particle handicap financial aid of ₹1 lakh will be given.
- Not only financial aid, free bicycles for children, working tools, sewing machines, etc. will also be provided under the scheme.
- Every month ₹ between 500-1000 will be sent to the Shramik Cardholder.
- Social Security Scheme
- 38 crore unorganized sector workers are prepared
- Database will be made available from Aadhar.
- A 12 digit record will be provided to the registered workers valid across India.
- Having this card will allow students to participate in the programs held by the central government.
Documents Required for E-Shram Card- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) is not less than 16 years and not more than 59 years.
- Bank Account Details.
- Only the ones working in the unorganized sector can apply.
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport size photograph.
- Ration card
- Birth Certificate
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- The members of Employees Provident Fund Organization and Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible for E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Steps to e-Shram Card Online Apply @eshram.gov.in
- Got to the official web portal @eshram.gov.in
- Then click “Register on e-Shram” and you will be redirected to the “Self Registration” page.
- Enter your contact number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code and select the details mentioned.
- After that click on the “Send OTP” button and an OTP will be received to your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and accept the information appearing on the screen.
- Again you have to enter required details such as house address, educational qualifications, etc.
- Enter the skill name and nature of business. Select what type of work you do.
- Enter Bank details such as account holder name, account number, etc.
- Verify the details you just entered.
- Again An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, verify the OTP.
- Once you enter the One Time Password your Shram Card will appear on the screen and you can download the same.
Stakeholders of E Shram Card 2023 Yojana
Stakeholders include the people eligible for using the E Shram Card Registration 2023 Portal. It includes the following:
- Ministry of labor and employment
- National informatics center
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Line Ministries
- Unorganized workers
- Department of Post
E Shram Card Payment Status 2023
The Portal provides an opportunity to check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023.
- Open the official website of Portal @ eshram.gov.in or direct Link.
- Home page will open. Open the login portal
- Enter the application number and password
- Click submit and wait for next page.
- The display will show the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details
- Check whether the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 you made is being done or not
E Shram Card Download PDF 2023
The registered labours can E Shram Card Download PDF 2023 by following the certain steps.
- Open the official website or Direct Link for download.
- Home page will appear
- Select already registered option
- Click Update Profile
- Enter your Mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Fill in the captcha code and press send OTP
- Enter the OTP Sent
- Now Download E Shram Card PDF 2023.
Benefits of EShram Card 2023 By eshram.gov.in
One must know the Benefits of EShram Card 2023 before applying online.
- Person working in unorganized sector
- Those whose PF money is not deducted
- People working on daily wages
- Students cannot get this card made
- Those looking for jobs should not get this E Shram Card 2023
FAQs on E Shram Card Self Registration 2023
Q1. Who can do the E Shram Card Online Registration 2023?
Ans. Only the people of the unorganized sector can do E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Q2. What is the Benefit of the E Shram Card 2023?
Ans. The E-Shram card 2023 offers workers the pension of minimum Rs 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years.
Q3. Who is eligible for the E Shram card?
Ans. The person attaining the age of 18 years or more being an Indian citizen is eligible for E-Shram card.
Q4. Where to register for the Eshram card For Year 2023?
Ans. The register.eshram.gov.in provides the E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Q.5 It is also for Unemployed youth ?
Ans. No, E shram Card is only for old age people, but you can check complete eligibility criteria here.
6. How do I get money from my e Shram card?
E Shram Card 3000 Pension Yojana 2022 Overview
Workers in the country’s unorganized sector can apply for a pension. Will get a monthly pension of 3000 rupees and will have immediate access to other government programs.
7. How much money does Eshram give?
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is an Accidental Insurance scheme of Government of India eligible to the people between 18- 70 years of age group. It provides benefit of Rs. 2 Lacs at the time of accidental death and permanent disability & Rs. 1 Lac in case of partial disability.
8. What happens if e Shram is not received money
Check the message of the mobile number linked to the account. If the mobile number is not linked, then you can find out by going to the post office or bank. Apart from this, by entering the passbook, you can find out whether the money was transferred or not.
9. How do I claim Eshram insurance
Process to Register on e-Shram Portal
The interested person can register themselves by visiting the official website of e-Shram. Firstly you have to log in to this website. After when you log in successfully, all the information including bank details are shared here.
10. What is e shram card benefits and disadvantages
Workers joining the portal get insurance up to Rs 2 lakh under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. 2 lakh in case of accidental death or permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh for partially disabled. Many types of social security benefits are also available.
Thanks For Reading
Leave a Reply